Each box is equipped with:
- Beds made of dry wood and wood palmyra. Each bed is provided with a mosquito net
- Two racks for luggage - one made of palisade and the other wood of rônier
- A basket of artisanal weaving, which acts as a dustbin
- A table made of palmyra
- A neon lamp at the entry of the box, one inside and another in the toilets. These lamps function through solar energy, as each box is equipped with a solar plate.
- Two chairs made of palmyra
- Toilets which are equipped with a hand-wash basin, an English chair, a mirror, and water supply from a water tank located outside the boxes. This water is treated and purified with bleach.
The following enlists the cancellation policies of Keur Bamboung:
- Cancellations made before 48 hours prior to arrival incur deposit loss
- cancellations made within 48 hours prior to arrival, or no shows, incur full amount charge.